Assessments-Note:Due to the Coronavirus we can only do assessments in the home. Please call for details or read below. We can however offer this same assessment entirely in the home ethically and safely.
Remote ADD and ADHD Assessments for your child in the age of Coronavirus Call for a free evaluation you can do in your home.
REMOTE (IN THE HOME) BASIC ASSESSMENT FOR ADD ADHD leading to an official diagnoses.
this time where children are staying home, we can still very effectively test your child, and if need be give a diagnoses. This can help with getting IEP's and more leeway for your child in school.
Our remote evaluations include:
- A battery of tests, including computerized tests of attention in real time.
- Behavioral checklists for parents and teachers.
- Tests of cognitive and reaction time abilities done on your computer at home remotely. I supervise this test visually via my cell phone and yours.
- Family history and family dynamics that may be affecting behavior.
- An authoritative final report to present to the shool or other settings.(also done a clinical psychologist)) that you can keep.
Cost without insurance $500.00
This includes: An approximately 1 hour initial meeting; 1 hour of testing; evaluation of all test results; and final follow up and full report.
The cost with insurance would depend on co-pays and deductibles. Call your insurance provider for information, or call us at 248-703-6943.
NOTE: ADVANCED NEUROLOGICAL ASSESSMENT AT THIS TIME NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO THE VIRUS
Includes all of the basic assessments mentioned with basic assessment, plus the brain mapping. This includes a separate brain mapping report, as well as office time to do the brain mapping.
A brain mapping alone can be done without the above-mentioned assessment for $350.00. This includes a full report and office visit, plus a follow-up visit.