Assessments-Note:Due to the Coronavirus we do assessments in the home via telemedicine-(Zoom) to keep everyone safe. Please call for details or read below. .
Remote ADD and ADHD Assessments for your child in the age of Coronavirus Call for a free consultation.
REMOTE (IN THE HOME) BASIC ASSESSMENT FOR ADD/ADHD leading to an official diagnoses.
This time where children are staying home, we can still very effectively test your child, and if need be give a diagnoses. This can help clarify you son or daughters condition if an IEP is in question or you just need a diagnoses.
Our remote evaluations include:
- A battery of tests, including computerized tests of attention in real time.
- Behavioral checklists for parents and teachers.
- Tests of cognitive and reaction time abilities done on your computer at home remotely. I supervise this test visually via my cell phone and yours or Zoom.
- Family history and family dynamics that may be affecting behavior.
- An authoritative final report to present to the shool or other settings.(also done a clinical psychologist)) that you can keep.
Cost without insurance $500.00
This includes: An approximately 1 hour initial meeting; 1 hour of testing; evaluation of all test results; and final follow up and full report.
The cost with insurance would depend on co-pays and deductibles. Call your insurance provider for information, or call us at 248-703-6943.
NOTE: ADVANCED NEUROLOGICAL BRAIN MAPPING FOR CHILDREN OR ADULTS.
Includes all of the basic assessments mentioned with basic assessment, plus the brain mapping. This includes a separate brain mapping report, as well as office time to do the brain mapping. The is the absolute gold standard in understanding how your childs brain waves function. This has been around for 50 years, and technology has only made it more precise. It is used for protocols for neurofeedback but also gives a much better neurological picture for attion issues in adults or children.
A brain mapping alone can be done without the above-mentioned assessment for $350.00. This includes a full map report and interpretation of map.