We do assessments in the home via zoom as well as computerized tests for ADD and ADHD. Call for details or read below. .
REMOTE (IN THE HOME) BASIC ASSESSMENT FOR ADD/ADHD leading to an official diagnoses.
Our remote evaluations include:
- Standardized tests approved by schools and insurance companies.
- Behavioral checklists for parents and teachers.
- Tests of cognitive and reaction time abilities done on your computer at home remotely. I supervise this test visually via my cell phone and yours or Zoom.
- Family history and family dynamics that may be affecting behavior.
- An authoritative final report to present to the school or other settings.(also done by a clinical psychologist)) that you can keep.
Cost without insurance $500.00
This includes: An approximately 1 hour initial meeting; 1 hour of testing; evaluation of all test results; and final follow up and full report.
The cost with insurance would depend on co-pays and deductibles. We can work with your provider and let you know what costs will be.
ADVANCED NEUROLOGICAL BRAIN MAPPING
A qEEG (Brain map) is a way assessing the brain waves of a child or adult. It is the gold standard in seeing what all major brain waves are doing and help in assessing why some behavior may be present.
This is done before we start neurofeedback, but can be done separately for a separate fee for children or adults. Full report is included.